Import or Export an Evolve Course
This article details how you can share Evolve courses from one Evolve instance to another if you have multiple instances within your organization or are an Evolve freelancer.
Export a course
To export an Evolve course along with it's theme and assets, follow the steps below:
- Go to the course you wish to import and click the Publish button.
- Click Offline.
- Click Publish Course - a zip file of the Course, Assets, and Theme will download to your device.
Import a course
- Click the small arrow beside Create Course from the All Courses page.
- From the list click Import Course.
3. Ensure the course type is set to Evolve.
4. Choose your file.
5. Click Import Course and your course, theme, and assets will all be added to your Evolve.
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.