Edit Course Menu Style
This article provides an overview of the various menu styles available for courses in Evolve.
Menu style overview
There are 6 different menu styles available to use in Evolve courses:
These options can be found in Course Settings > Menu tab where you can select the menu style you'd like to use.
Edit course menu
Select the Standard Menu tab in the Course Settings while in the course builder. As a note, depending on which menu style you are currently using, the name of your menu tab can change. The sub-menu on the left-hand side can be used to navigate the editable areas of the menu.
Within the page editor, you will see a menu tab specific to the menu style you have chosen. Once that is clicked, you can make further changes to your menu style.
Set up the Box menu
The Box menu allows you to set up a menu with images within your page items and set the number of items within a row.
- Navigate to Course Settings
- Select Box Menu from the menu list under the Menu tab
- Select the Box Menu tab
- Use the sub-menu to edit the items you need
Within the sub-menu you can:
- Add a hero image along with a title and body text
- Add a floating hero graphic
- Add a header graphic to the menu header
- Add a background image to the menu
In the Settings section of the sub-menu you can:
- Show Progress Bars on Menu Items showing the % progress of each page
- Show Completion status showing "Complete" once a page is completed
- Set the number of items per row on desktop and tablet (up to 4)
- Set the layout of the content within the item to vertical
Page Editor Settings
In the page editor, you can add individual images for each page within the menu and page descriptions.
- Select the page you wish to edit in the page builder
- Select the Box Menu Item tab
- Add the Box Menu Item Image - for each page, you should ensure the images are consistently sized
Did this article help?
Let us know by leaving a star rating or review at the top of this article.